Cannabis product liability insurance protects you from major financial loss regarding damage to or loss of your marijuana products, production equipment, and growing equipment.
What you do as a cannabis-infused product manufacturer is unique. You take an idea, recipe or create a brand new product and take it to market. You put everything you have into making high-quality cannabis-infused edibles and non-edibles for everyone to enjoy.
But what if something were to happen to your inventory and manufacturing equipment? No business can handle the financial burden of a costly loss.
Normal product liability and manufacturer insurance will NOT cover your type of product and business!
With our cannabis product liability insurance and manufacturer policies, we’ve got you covered from possible disaster to your marijuana inventory and manufacturing equipment.
Whether it’s Extracts, Candy, Energy Drink’s, Grow Equipment or Clothing – We have the right insurance policy for your product. Don’t wait until the unexpected happens to learn more about cannabis insurance; get a quote or contact us today if you have any questions!
We Offer Insurance for Cannabis & Non-Cannabis Manufacturers
MARIJUANA MANUFACTURER INSURANCE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Available $2 Million Occurrence / $2 Million Aggregate Limit
- Damages to Rented Premises
- Medical Limit
- Defense outside the Policy Limits
- Bodily Injury/Property Damage
- Landlord Additional Insured Endorsement
- Cost of Defense
- Duty to Defend
PRODUCT LIABILITY | CANNABIS AND NON-CANNABIS MANUFACTURED PRODUCTS
ELIGIBLE MANUFACTURERS/ PRODUCTS:
- Grow Equipment, Amps, Outlets
- Heavy/Light Manufacturing Equipment, Vacuum Ovens
- Water Pipes, Pipes, Filters
- Personal Products – Soaps, Candles etc.
PRODUCT LIABILITY INCLUDES:
- $1 Million Occurrence / $2 Million Aggregate Limit
- Medical and Recreational
- Retro Active Date (up to 5 years)
- Product Recall/Product Withdrawal
- Duty to Defend
- Up to $10 Million – Per Location
- THEFT- No Sublimit
- Multiple Deductible Choices
- Completed Manufactured Inventory- Cannabis, Edibles, CBD Products, & Non-Cannabis Products
- Stock Throughput- raw stock, stock in process, and finished products/inventory while being stored, in the process, or in transit to the customer.
- Tenants Betterments and Improvements
- Money & Securities
- Outdoor Property (Fencing, Signs)
- Personal Effects of Others
- Employee Dishonesty