LIABILITY INSURANCE FOR ANY BUSINESS, LET ALONE THE CANNABIS INDUSTRY, SHOULD BE PART OF ANY BUSINESS PLAN.
The term “General Liability” refers to legal liability protection for a business due to injury or property damage arising from the business premises and operations. General Liability covers owners and operators of businesses for their legal liability arising out of injuries or damages suffered by member of the public, customers, tenants, and others.
GENERAL LIABILITY INSURANCE
- Available $2 Million Occurrence / $2 Million Aggregate Limit
- Excess Liability Available up to $4 Million
- Damages to Rented Premises
- Medical Limit
- Defense outside the Policy Limits
- Bodily Injury/Property Damage
- Landlord Additional Insured Endorsement
- Cost of Defense
- Duty to Defend